Items I found in Penny’s purse this morning:
- A plastic cinnamon and sugar jar without the lid (Yesterday she emptied the entire contents of the jar into her applesauce and kept saying, “Ooooooh, yummy, Mommy!”
- A gingerbread woman pin from Grandma
- The letters L, O, H, E, I, M, W, and V from an alphabet puzzle
- A pink plastic shell phone (I promise, Ditte, we’ll give it back eventually.)
- An extra pair of Elmo panties (She’s noticed that I always have an extra pair of Penny panties in my bag so she’s trying to be like me.)
- A box of raisins
- One of Ginger’s link-a-doos
- A little “Penny pencil,” as she calls it
- A lion race car from the cereal box
- A toy camel
- A soft turtle toy from Aunt Julie
11 comments:
Man, she is quite a good little packer!
i love it...that is so cute!!
"LOVE WHIM"... Very poetic, Penny.
Or, "I LOVE W.H.M."? Does Penny's secret boyfriend have the intials WHM, WMH, MHW, MWH, HWM, or WMH?
that's what's in MY purse! actually, my purse is not quite as organized as hers.
She's just trying to be prepared for anything! So, so funny.
#1. You are hilarious. can you please post on your blog every day? I would read it. #2. I miss you! #3. Yes, I would love to write a book with you. And I am being serious. So just stick that under your cap and we'll work on it someday. #4. Your kids are hilarious, too. #5. When are you coming to visit?????
Hi! So, I can't add you to the family blog thing with just your blogspot name, is there a way you could send me an email address? Thanks!
ha ha ... the panties are a must, never leave home without a clean pair! it's nice to see you and your fam... CUTE!
hahaha. Looks like my purse with all the random toys that Nate puts in there. Except minus the panties. We're not going to tackle potty-training just yet. But congrats on Penny being potty trained! That's awesome. Only one child's nasty diaper to change!
oh my gosh... the tattenham corner rule book made me laugh becuase i so remember that! do you remember dancing and singing to "pretty woman" on my fence... ha ha ha... tattenham corner looks totally different now... houses are everywhere - it's the place to live now!
Penny is so hilarious! I love how 2 year old brains work :)
Post a Comment