Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Welcome, Ginger

Ginger Faye
Friday, 26 September 2008
2:17 p.m.
21 inches long
8 lb. 6 oz.





Penny's first meeting with Ginger. It's hard to tell in the photo, but Penny is waving at the "beebee."

18 comments:

Lindsey said...

She's a doll! I especially love the one when she's sleeping with her mouth open! So cute. I see a lot of Stephan in her.

djomitch said...

Congrats to my dear friend! I cant wait to see you again and meet Ginger. Are you coming to Utah to show her off?

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Marnie, how can you look that amazing after just giving birth to such a big girl? You're my hero.

Congratulations! Ginger is adorable.

Kelsey said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! Congratulations! Ginger is adorable, and I love the name, too.

Kat and Steve said...

She's beautiful! I love the chubby cheekers and double chin...so kissable. Congrats again!

Ann-Marie said...

Wonderful pictures! I can't believe your tiny frame held 8 lbs 6 oz! She looks perfect.

Jodee Luke said...

I totally agree with Ann-Marie. What a cutie!

.From Her. said...

YAY!! CONGRATS!! She looks GINORMOUS!! ha ha

Oh how fun! You'll have to give me the low down on having two little ones...

Emily said...

Congratulations to both of you. She's cute. Penny is getting so big. I'm glad you put up shots of her from the summer.

Amy said...

Good work you guys! Ginger Faye is such an adorable name. Your girls are cuties.

Paul W. Nash said...

Congratulations!! Ginger and Penny are so cute! My favorite photo is the one where Penny is saying hello to her new little sister...

Cristin said...

Marnie -

Congratulations! She is beautiful. Good luck with 2 kids... oh, good luck...

Julie said...

I love that aerial shot of you and the babe. Good job Marnie!

Wendy said...

I love it! I am so happy you guys started a blog again. Penny's summer pictures were so cute. I love that girl. I miss you guys so much. CONGRATULATIONS!!! How is live adjusting to number two? Ginger is adorable. I am so jealous! Her name is cute too...you always pick such cute, unique names! Just so you know, I am totally jealous of you. You live by the beach! I wish I could spend my days on the sand. Oh well, maybe someday. How's Stephan's job? Sorry, it's such a long post, but I haven't talked to you in forever. Do you still have the same phone number? I'll have to call you soon to catch up! Have fun with your little ones!

Rachel said...

I have to say I'm really impressed with how good you look right after having a baby... If my post-baby pictures looked that good, I'd be thrilled.
Ginger looks perfect! I'm so glad everything went well with the pregnancy and the delivery!
Good luck with your two, sweet little girls!

I'm so excited you started your blog again!

Natalie said...

yay! pictures finally. she looks so cute, can't wait to see pics when she is a few days older and you can really tell more of what she'll look like but i already think she looks just like penny. love that penny is waving to her. so cute! i hope you are feeling well and that everyone is adjusting! good luck!!

Candace said...

Congrats on the new addition. Ginger is so cute. Let me know if you need anything.

Jaimee said...

Congrats! Ginger is beautiful. I am jealous Mike has already seen her twice. I think its my turn. You look great I can't believe how fast you bounced back.