I took the girls to a pumpkin patch this week. We went with their cousins visiting from Arizona and the cousins who live here, along with Grandma and Grandpa. It was way too hot for me, but Penny seemed to have fun running around with her cousins. She always starts screaming and acting crazy when she gets around other kids.


Penny's totally oblivious that she's smashing baby Ginger's face in these pictures. Her hair makes her look even crazier than she really is.

Ginger hasn't quite figured out how to work both eyes at the same time yet, hence the partial wink. But she has figured out how to eat, check out her chubby cheeks.
6 comments:
Penny is SO tan! What are the girls going to be for Halloween?
Penny IS tan. Wow. I seriously love Penny's hair.
Yeah, Penny's hair does make her look crazy. She is crazy! Embrace it Marnie. We love her!!!
Ginger is really, really cute. Is it weird that I already miss Zoe's babyness? She's not very little anymore. How are those two treating you? They are super cute. I miss you!
Oh goodness! I love the pictures. Penny is so stinking cute. I think Ginger's wink is adorable!!!
Penny is such a good big sister! And I freaking love her hair.
Post a Comment