Sunday, October 31, 2010

Jake's superpower

I found out what Jake's superpower is recently. Apparently anger is what triggers it. Which, as it turns out, is pretty common for the early stages of superpower development. He can transform from a cute little baby into a baby seal. Watch the transformation:


I'm not sure how he'll use this power, but I think it could be exciting.

Alternatively, he may also just be a really talented gymnast.

Though not a Chinese one.

6 comments:

Kristin said...

That is pretty amazing! I think it is hilarious that he is clearly screaming his little heart out and his father is laughing. But how can you not at the perfect baby seal imitation. You'll have to make sure and teach him how to use his power for good.

Julie said...

Ha, Ha, Ha! These posts are gems.

Kelsey said...

Great shot! I just showed it to Dave and we had a good laugh.

Mom and Dad said...

I could not believe how strong that super power was until I tried to hold him while he was frantically looking for his food supply. He was hard to hold on to when he did his famous "seal move" and he kept it up until Marnie with her magic elixer food supply came to the rescue.

Still laughing. -- Mom

David said...

I hope he will use his power for good. Very Cute!!

dani and fam said...

Just got done catching up on your blog. Love the posts and also feel that your girls were "just born"! Cameron just turned six...Time flies. All are so cute!