Wow! She is picking up on that really fast! Are you guys using some sort of immersion technique with her? That's hilarious!
If she sticks with Spanish, be sure to let her know that she has to choose a legitimate Spanish name for her class, such as Pennita, and not a fake one, like Mebacita.
Still laughing. Where in the world did she even hear the words "butt cheeks"? Must be from all the comments we make when we see their cute ones. Just in case she knows what she is talking about, happy to be Ponga and not Abuelita.
12 comments:
Oh no! That's too funny!! : )
~Debbie Freitas
Wow! She is picking up on that really fast! Are you guys using some sort of immersion technique with her? That's hilarious!
If she sticks with Spanish, be sure to let her know that she has to choose a legitimate Spanish name for her class, such as Pennita, and not a fake one, like Mebacita.
What a crack up! I bet you laughed forever. :)
that is SO so funny, Larry is gonna love it when i tell him. btw, it's "nalgas", just for future reference. don't ask why I know that, I just do.
I'd be interested to know a little more about her relationship with her grandma...
In case she hasn't gotten an answer from anyone yet, I believe the word she's looking for is "nalga".
When are we going to see you guys??
Still laughing. Where in the world did she even hear the words "butt cheeks"? Must be from all the comments we make when we see their cute ones. Just in case she knows what she is talking about, happy to be Ponga and not Abuelita.
Oh man, she's a crack-up.
hahahaha... oh my gosh, that's hilarious!!! I love Penny. She's so funny.
So...since kids often mimic what they've heard their parents say, do you and Stephan use the words "butt cheek" often?
i am dying. this is tooo funny!
That is so funny!!! I don't know the word for the butt cheeck, but I think for her pompis will do!
too funny!!
Post a Comment