Friday, September 11, 2009

Scott's wedding

We went to my brother Scott's wedding this weekend in Salt Lake. He married Ashley James from Nebraska. Welcome to the family, Ashley!

Here's the happy couple:

Here's me and my siblings and step-siblings:

My little, happy family:

Me and six of my siblings, without Kathryn who's on her mission:

Penelope and Ginger at the reception:

10 comments:

Jodee Luke said...

You look great! I love that color of blue-such a cute shirt & sweater you have on!

amy said...

Nooooooooo!!!!! You already came for the wedding? NO! I hoped I would see you. I was looking forward to seeing you...I would think about you and then think, oh, but I will see marnie when she comes for her brother's wedding. Darn it. :( will you come back again anytime soon?? When will i see you again? so sad! so sad!

(and ps, you do look as adorable as ever. did you pick out penny and ginger's dresses? where did you get them?)

Kat and Steve said...

Lookin' good! Your sweater is the perfect blue. And those little dresses are adorable! Where did you say you found them?

Marnie said...

I found the girls' dresses at Baby Gap. They were cute.

Rachel C. said...

Wow! Just yesterday I was thinking about Jake and how old he must be these days and then Scott went and got married?!?! I loved seeing that picture of your family - it was so perfect! Nate got married last month, so I guess we're kind of the same.

dani and fam said...

yay! congrats to scottie!

Juliann said...

That is a really awkward kiss picture I must say! Why do I look crasy and everyone else is mostly normal. That's it! No more weddings!

Julie said...

I'm so glad you got the matching dresses afterall. VERY CUTE! Congrats to Scott!

Veeda said...

just like amy, i'm sorry we missed you too. weddings and family stuff is hard to plan around though. next time!

and yes. you look great! and your girls are sooo cute.

emblair said...

Marnie-- you are adorable! As are your little girlies!