Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dirt-biking in the desert, a while back

We went camping in the desert with some friends the weekend after Easter. It was, of course, a dirt-biking trip. No one really camps in the desert because it's a beautiful place. Although it does have some charming characteristics, like the sunsets are great. It also reminds me a lot of where I grew up, Midland, Texas. Every time we arrive in the desert, I have flashbacks to my childhood.


Penny loved "driving" the buggie.


We camped in a tent but used the back of the van for our cooking and such. Ginger looks confused.

Penny with her little friend, Wyatt. They have the exact same birthday, except he's one year older. She loves him.

3 comments:

Kat and Steve said...

I wondered how that trip went. Looks like it was a success!

Julie said...

This pic of Penny and Wyatt is great! Wanna photoshop her face onto your Easter pic?

Kelsey said...

Dave and I spotted Stephan's breakfast in the back of the van and were reminded of overnighter back in the Provo days. Maybe next summer we'll be able to go camping together.