Here's a cute video of Penny singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star." We missed the first line of the song but you still get the idea. I love her little voice. Apparently she's already discovered that the ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle have the same tune.
Here's another video of parts of other songs and "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home." Some of it's boring but I'm not a pro at editing video clips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
That is so cute. I have ALWAYS loved her little voice.
oohhhhhhhh that is so cute. i love it when she says "i want daddy to sing it" like, "shut your mouth, mom." haha :)
Oh man- I loved those videos. Penny is so dang cute I could just eat her up. I can't believe how grown up she is.
holy cow, kids grow fast, don't they? Penny is adorable. Love the videos.
That has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen!!!! I love that she holds some of the notes for a while like she's trying to be all dramatic!! Too funny!
that is adorable. she looks so cute with her hair all filled in! also, note that "baa baa black sheep" is to the same tune as abc's and twinkle. i didn't realize the musical sampling until i became a mom and started singing all of these songs. are my observation skills sad or what?! i mean, penny is what, 2? and she has already caught on?
John and I know a new song to sing in nursery and Penny can be our big helper! Perfect for Father's Day! Thanks Penny! Sure love you!
Post a Comment