Thursday, March 26, 2009

Six months already?

Ginger had her six-month check-up today. I can't believe it's been six months already. The doctor, of course, said she was beautiful and perfect. I wonder if she ever doesn't say that to parents. You know, if the baby is ugly does she avoid compliments? Or, does she indiscriminately dish out compliments regardless of the baby's actual looks and skills? Maybe I'm the one she's dishing out fake compliments to.

Yeah right. Ginger is beautiful.

6 comments:

Candace said...

I do agree that Ginger is beautiful, but I have thought the same thing when the doctor or others say how beautiful and perfect Lizette was/is. But I will take it... Who wants to hear they have an ugly baby?

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

It's like that Seinfeld episode - "She's...breathtaking". Ok, please tell me you know to what I'm referring.

And yes, your girls are beautiful!

Debbie said...

You & your girlies are beautiful!! Miss you!!
~Debbie Freitas

Julie said...

She is a super cute, chill fatso. Chloe was all into her tongue at 6 months. Funny I remember that but she just stuck it out all the time. We couldn't seem to manage a picture w/o it.

I do think doctors throw out fake compliments but trust me she's not giving them to you. But there are some ugly babies out there whose mothers are being fooled into thinking they aren't ugly. Come on, we've all thrown a "fakey" out there with babies, right?!

Ann-Marie said...

Come on...doesn't we at least deserve a little photo shoot of your fabulous baby! 6 months, really? Oh gosh, time is going TOO fast.

Rachel said...

I've wondered the same thing myself. No worries though, Ginger is gorgeous!