
At what point in a child's development does seeing a camera make their faces do a certain thing? Penny is obviously there, but Ginger still has no idea. I enjoy the contrast here. Ginger doesn't know she's supposed to be cute. She just wonders why her big old sister was jumping in her crib while she was trying to nap.
8 comments:
Not sure. Ginger's face is Luke's face in almost every picture and he is 2. Charlie always smiles.
oh dear. That's impressive Penny can climb into the crib. But I guess more unfortunate for Ginger!
They are just precious. We've had that happen too. All it took was a slight investment in a crib tent. Parker stays put and out of Kaylee's crib:)
i love it! we found cameron in mayes's crib one night (a long time ago) and thought it was hilarious. he was gently stroking mayes's head which was precious, but we had to tell him not to go in there again! ginger is SO beautiful, btw!
I love that picture. Ginger's face is priceless.
That picture is hilarious. Penny looks so proud of herself, and Ginger is obviously less than thrilled. So, so funny!
What cute little girls. I dont blame Ginger for making that face. I would not like my older sister disrupting my nap.
That is way too cute, especially the look on Ginger's face. :)
Post a Comment