Monday, January 12, 2009

Dino Adventures

This is just some stuff Penny's little brain cooked up.
For this first one Penny was calling me from the other room saying, "Daddy, 'Dino-Horse'" and I came in and saw this.

The second picture happened right after that. She said, "I'm feeding Dino." She was just sitting there for several minutes just nonchalantly looking around the room while Dino got his fill.





12 comments:

amy said...

Oh, this makes me LAUGH. How funny. At least Penny is making sure Dino is getting the best nourishment a little dino should receive. :)

Carlie said...

I totally laughed out loud at both of those pictures! Kids are hilarious...

Kat and Steve said...

Oh my gosh, she is such a crack-up! She's just following her motherly instincts, I guess.

Jonathan and Rebecca said...

Penny is too cute.

Julie said...

The best part is that this is a dino.

Wendy said...

MARNIE... I am so sorry about Christmas break. Derek and I kept trying to make it out there, but we had a few things just not work out. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I feel REALLY bad about it. We couldn't find a car to borrow to get to your place because we flew to CA. We also didn't realize it was a four hour round trip to see you guys. We love you, but that was a bit far for the time we had. Anyways, I hope you forgive us! Penny is hilarious!!! I love those pictures. I can't wait until Norah starts doing stuff like that.

Kristin said...

These pictures made me laugh out loud, and I'm at work! I love how Penny's little brain works. She's so great, your whole family is great! I love you guys!!

Juliann said...

Penny is a little wierdo...but oh how I love her. Maybe this is why the dinosaurs are extinct. silly cavemen.

Kelsey said...

Ha! My sister's older girl did the EXACT same thing with a stuffed duck after her little sister was born. So cute!

Rachel said...

It kind of makes me feel better that other children are picky eaters as well. Well, maybe I take that back. I just feel sorry for you too! Kind of an inconvenience, isn't it? It makes eating at other restaurants and other people's houses kind of awkward, because he rarely eats what is offered there...generally I just bring him a yogurt or something.

Penny is a crack-up, though. It definitely goes to show that they pay attention to things. I'm still laughing about her "feeding" the dino. So funny.

Candace said...

Penny is so funny. Those pictures make me laugh.

djomitch said...

HAHAHA! they pick up on everything, dont they? i love how ginger is a baldie girl too :)