WE didn't get a christmas card and I DO feel bad! :) i love ginger's little dress. also, is penny about to run somewhere? it looks like she's crouching at the starting line somewhere. :) love it. love YOU.
I love, love, love your picture. You look so beautiful in it! It's a great picture of all four of you! I hope you had a great Christmas!
What a great picture! I love you hair short, Marnie. You can pull off any look and have it look fabulous!
That is a really cute family picture. I can't believe you had a baby 4 months ago.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WE didn't get a christmas card and I DO feel bad! :) i love ginger's little dress. also, is penny about to run somewhere? it looks like she's crouching at the starting line somewhere. :) love it. love YOU.
I love, love, love your picture. You look so beautiful in it! It's a great picture of all four of you! I hope you had a great Christmas!
What a great picture! I love you hair short, Marnie. You can pull off any look and have it look fabulous!
That is a really cute family picture. I can't believe you had a baby 4 months ago.
Post a Comment