I WISH WE LIVED CLOSER TOO! Seriously, you have no idea. Just this last weekend we were mourning you guys being far away... Jimmy said he misses Stephan. My plans to visit you got delayed a little bit, but i'm still holding out hope for some time this fall. I miss you tons.
7 comments:
I love it!! That just gave me a much needed laugh!!
This is actually a miraculous shot--nothing on the clothes! Looks like I need to find myself a spoon and follow this great idea. Thanks Ginger.
Actually, that's about what I look like when eating Nutella also. Glad she's being brought up right!
What a great picture! She is a mess, so glad you captured it on camera. What a cutie!
I WISH WE LIVED CLOSER TOO! Seriously, you have no idea. Just this last weekend we were mourning you guys being far away... Jimmy said he misses Stephan. My plans to visit you got delayed a little bit, but i'm still holding out hope for some time this fall. I miss you tons.
HAHA! She learned a thing or two from Penny, eh? :)
Caught in the act! I can easily see myself in that picture. There is nothing better than Nutella. That girl knows where the good stuff's at!
Post a Comment