Friday, August 13, 2010

Poor baby Jake

Ginger gets pretty excited about Jake. Here she's getting ready for bed and wanted to give Jake a good night kiss. (Don't worry, she did go to bed with pajamas on.) It started out all sweet and loving with Stephan taking a picture of Ginger kissing her baby brother.
 

Then, so quickly it turned into this. Ginger's intensity is hard to anticipate. I guess that's a common trait of an almost two-year-old. As I look at this picture, it appears that I'm idly looking on while Jake cries out in fear or pain, or both. In my defense, I'm sure I was trying to calmly talk Ginger down from her craziness.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Poor Jake?! Poor Ginger! I can't believe you posted this photo of her behind online. For shame Marnie. ;) This is actually really funny though.

Carlie said...

Hilarious! And I love the nre picture of Jake in the sidebar..so cute!

Carlie said...

I meant to say new picture..didn't proofread.

Julie said...

I love Ginger's body because that is what I look like naked right now. Jake is going to have to learn to be tough in a hurry.

amy said...

I've been wondering about this. How is ginger handling having a new little baby around? And how was penny when ginger was born? because i kind of worry about that... z gets so mad when i even look at another baby it makes me a little nervous how she will react when one lives at our house...