Penny and Ginger made mud cookies yesterday. It brought back some fun childhood memories. I look at these pictures and I can't believe how big Penny is looking. And, check out how long her hair is these days. We can finally do some legitimate pony tails and little braids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your girls are fabulous! Penny's hair IS getting long!
Your girls are so cute! When are we going to see you guys again?
So Cute! Penny looks so grown up with long hair! I love the mud cookies, it's giving me flashbacks to our childhood in Midland.
Awww, fun! We used to make bird's nests out of mud. Being a kid is the greatest. They are adorable. Did you get a new camera...your pictures are fabulous!
The mud looks gross and fun. The girls look so cute. Penny, your hair is so long and beautiful!
I can't believe how big they're getting. Penny's hair is SO long! Your children are so adorable. I remember the good old days of making mud pies.
Post a Comment