Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Penny the ballerina

Penny's been in a pre-ballet class at the community center for the last eight weeks. I think the word "pre" should be emphasized in the class's description. Yesterday was the class presentation and it was hilarious. As silly as the performance was, I felt so emotional watching Penny all grown up and in a little ballet class kicking her legs with her classmates. It was so cute!





15 comments:

Julie said...

So cute! Love the new big pics. I would kill for that flower background but you already know that.

amy said...

my goodness. she's growing up so fast! sometimes do you want time to stop for a minute? ps, when I was younger, i TOTALLY smiled the way she smiles. Are you sure we're not somehow related? :) haha

dani and fam said...

I love it! What I wouldn't give to see a pre-ballet preformance. Cameron just started t-ball and I laughed so hard at their first practice!

Ashley said...

Penny is the cutest little ballerina I've ever seen. I am one PROUD uncle! Love you guys

Kelsey said...

I love little ballerinas because of the way their cute bellies poke out of their tutus. Penny seems to have her signature smile down pat!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

Penny looks adorable in her ballerina tutu. She is so cute with her belly. I bet she would have been a blast to watch perform. Ginger is also so stinking cute. They are getting so big.

Kat and Steve said...

Oh man, she is ADORABLE! I love everything about these pictures. Her pigtails, her smile, and the flowers are SO pretty. Can't believe how big Ginger is in that picture too. They're both darling.

trine k said...

those two are SO so cute, I love the sisterly headlock where she's trying to make Ginger look. I think they are looking so much alike these days, huh? And I heart little ballerina's. Leyna is going through a ballerina phase thanks so her Aunt Amy who is a ballerina, and I think it is the greatest thing. Also I too am loving all the flowers in the background, did you guys plant all those?? They look awesome.

Cristin said...

Whoa, better be careful Penny doesn't strangle Ginger or try to yank her head off. Her "sisterly love" is cracking me up!

Rachel said...

Her "cheese" face is so hilarious. Love it.

I'm pretty sure Ginger is as big as Penny was when you guys moved away. Crazy.

Ditte said...

So cute! The flowers in front of your house are so pretty!

Kristin said...

I love the last picture! The other girls have makeup, earings, and hair bows. And then there is Penny with her adorable pigtails, and dirty tights!!! What a happy girl!! I love you guys!! Has she gotten over the "ancestors" not coming?

Sarah and Mark said...

Penny is so cute and I love her pigtails. I'm sure it was a concert never to forget. I love the flowers you have too!

Juliann said...

What's the deal? Why don't you make a new post. it has been more than three months!! Show pictures of your new house and your big pregnant belly!! miss you from El Sal.