Monday, July 20, 2009

Meanie big sister

Penny loves making movies with our little digital camera. Here's one she made a few weeks ago. It's hilarious! We're not exactly sure what happened but obviously Penny made Ginger mad and then ran away because she knew she was busted. Whenever she gets in trouble, she runs to this corner next to the back door. The other day she said to me, "I don't wanna be busted, Mommy." Apparently I've told her she was busted one too many times. Funny, uh?


10 comments:

Amy said...

That was hilarious. It was like the Penny version of "Cloverfield" or "The Blair Witch Project." But I don't mean that in a mean way. Just that Penny might have a cinematic future in horror films.

Ann-Marie said...

I love Penny's little voice. So cute!

Rachel said...

hahaha. That's an awesome video. Too bad she missed filming herself do whatever it was that made her sister mad. I guess it's still pretty incriminating though. Too funny.

Grant and Stacy said...

It's so sad seeing Ginger's beautiful smiling face, no idea she's about to be stepped on by her big sister!

Paul W. Nash said...

I remember thinking the same way as Ginger when I was a kid: "If I am in the other room by the time my mom hears the crying...it couldn't be my fault!"

Kelsey said...

I like the suspicious giggle that proceeds the cry. Looks like you have the start of some good blackmail against Penny.

Veeda said...

"I don't wanna be busted" might be one of the funniest things ever. Man, I sure miss you guys!

amy said...

I'm with veeda. I think I'm going to start saying that to Z. I told her she was being naughty the other day - not that she knows that that means - but it made me feel better because she kept throwing her dinner on the floor on purpose. Anyway. Next time I'm totally going to tell her she's busted. I miss you. :(

Kristin said...

Man, Penny can really move!! I love how her instinct for self preservation kicked in instantly. She didn't try and help Ginger or anything, she just got the heck out of dodge! That was just way too funny!!

Sarah and Mark said...

That is the best! I love the running off with the camera bouncing around.
Happy anniversary also! Looks like you have been enjoying the outdoors. They look like great hikes!