I love them all!
Very cute. I think she looks like Penny in the first photo.
The last is definitely my favorite! I'm curious about the background. Where are you guys in that picture?
I recognize the great Kennecott mine! Points for me! Meanwhile, I miss you guys. ALso, I can't believe you had the fortune to capture all of those faces! she is too cute.
she's beautiful
Marnie, she is so cute. she looks like you more and more I think...Not that looking like her dad is a bad thing, but she is just so cute!
She is so cute!! You guys sure do make good looking babies!
Oh she's so cute. She looks like Marnie.
Ginger can't take a bad picture, but I must say that cute as these are, they don't even come close to her total cuteness and sweetness in real life..
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love them all!
Very cute. I think she looks like Penny in the first photo.
The last is definitely my favorite! I'm curious about the background. Where are you guys in that picture?
I recognize the great Kennecott mine! Points for me! Meanwhile, I miss you guys. ALso, I can't believe you had the fortune to capture all of those faces! she is too cute.
she's beautiful
Marnie, she is so cute. she looks like you more and more I think...Not that looking like her dad is a bad thing, but she is just so cute!
She is so cute!! You guys sure do make good looking babies!
Oh she's so cute. She looks like Marnie.
Ginger can't take a bad picture, but I must say that cute as these are, they don't even come close to her total cuteness and sweetness in real life..
Post a Comment