It's a blurry photo but you still get the idea. The bottom number is the temperature outside and the top temperature is inside. That's right. It's almost 85 degrees outside in January. So weird.
Have you heard about the arctic winds that have moved into the Midwest right now? When we woke up today it was -7 and tomorrow is supposed to be colder...
6 comments:
Remind me why I live here again? I would KILL for 85 degree weather! Soak up some sun for us.
Well, today it was a whopping 60 degrees here! Don't get jealous. I wish it was 85 here.
Isn't it wonderful?!!!!
I am so very jealous of you! I'm excited when it is 40 here right now! Hope you are doing well!
Brats! Ordering a bathing suit in January is just salt on the wound.
Have you heard about the arctic winds that have moved into the Midwest right now? When we woke up today it was -7 and tomorrow is supposed to be colder...
Post a Comment